Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ubuntu 8.10 Alpha 3 Screenshot
    Kubuntu 8.10 Alpha 3 Screenshot

I think everyone should be able to find out what's the next generation desktop-screenshot and what's the screenshot that looks like as if the graphics guy had a really bad trip, but you only get the true KDE4 experience when you see that amazing KDE launch screen, the Plasma widgets and some of the updated applications, like kdegames or kdeedu.

Comment

There's a iso2usb.sh script somewhere in the ubuntu-devel scripts that makes that takes a ubuntu iso and makes your usb drive bootable. That's what I used for testing.

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
        Ubuntu 8.10 Alpha 3 Screenshot
        Kubuntu 8.10 Alpha 3 Screenshot

I think everyone should be able to find out what's the next generation desktop-screenshot and what's the screenshot that looks like as if the graphics guy had a really bad trip (...)
        Huh? I personaly use and love KDE 4.1, but that's one of the less-uglier gnome setups I've seen.

Comment

It's more "fun" to boot via PXE, but the new X server does not like my 8800 GTS and my X700 SE has also lots of problems.

Comment

Ubuntu's colors always remind me of shit, now they have included this gray color and it looks like a messy shit

Comment

Yeah, orange reminded you of shit, and not dark brown reminds you of messy shit.

Very funny really!

Comment

I've always had strong associative mind and ideas , sorry..
                Last edited by sundown; 25 July 2008, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X