GNOME 3.16 Released: It's Their Best Release Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edmon View Post
    how to change between two started applications only with mouse?

. .
    . .
    . .
    ?>
    hehehe useless gnome )
    Hot corner then click once. As someone else already mentioned it's hot corner and click twice if they are in separate workspaces. Useless forum posters.

Comment

Originally posted by blackout23 View Post
      No need for [gnome-unstable] it has already been moved to [testing]. Works flawlessly.
      I'm using my system for work so I'm a little bit hesitant to enable [testing]. I could setup a VM but that's rather overkill for something that will be generally available in a few weeks anyway.

It's times like these that I could really use a better way to manage packages. For example, the approach proposed by Lennart last summer for standalone-packages that could be installed side-by-side and rolled back without affecting anything else in the system. Oh well, a few more years and that could actually become a reality.

Comment

I might try GNOME again. I just hated the file manager last time; slow as hell, yet had fewer features than even Thunar.

Comment

Originally posted by Doodzor View Post
          Hot corner then click once. As someone else already mentioned it's hot corner and click twice if they are in separate workspaces. Useless forum posters.
          Thank you, i've forgot that our mices doеsn't have mileage and i can move it freely to all my desktop as mad in all direction and mostly to some corner as addicted... thank you very much

Comment

Thank you, i've forgot that our mices doеsn't have mileage and i can move it freely to all my desktop as mad in all direction and mostly to some corner as addicted... thank you very much
            What's the difference of moving the mouse to the corner from moving it to the bottom? Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gururise View Post
              Dammit.. I should have stuck with Intel or AMD Graphics.... Now that I moved to Nvidia (only because I have an application that only runs on CUDA), I am unable to use wayland.
              If you have an integrated GPU in your CPU you could just use that the NVidia card can still be used for CUDA then. I do the same for power saving reasons (I only use the Nvidia card in dual boot windows).

Comment

Originally posted by xeekei View Post
                I might try GNOME again. I just hated the file manager last time; slow as hell, yet had fewer features than even Thunar.
                and what was preventing you from using Thunar or Nemo?

Comment

Originally posted by xeekei View Post
                  What's the difference of moving the mouse to the corner from moving it to the bottom? Nothing.
                  Do you really believe in that?

NOw i know why win10 included workspaces.... ) they copied it from super cool Gnome !

Comment

Do you really believe in that?

NOw i know why win10 included workspaces.... ) they copied it from super cool Gnome !
                    What Doodzor said.
                    Not using the super (windows) key is your choice and your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by You- View Post
                      For RHEL googling around suggests that there is a goal to update the desktop to 3.14 for RHEL 7.2 - but from the bug reports it seems that the target was 3.12 before the release of 3.14.

I
                      Seriously? They never did that before. Do you have link for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X