Clear All

Originally posted by cocklover View Post
    Windows 7 32 (-0.20)
    Windows 7 64 ( +0.35)

Windows 8 64 (-0.44)
    Windows 8.1 64 (+0.77)

OSX 10.10.2 (+1.09)

Ubuntu 14.04.2 (+0.07)

It looks like merely updates in the case of OSX and Linux, In the case of Windows, we have people moving from 32 to 64 on Windows 7 and people updating windows 8 to 8.1.

But 1% of Linux is just, LOL, WTF is going on in the head of the Valve? They are investing so much on this dead market.
    Actually that says nothing of the sort. this shows variation in the data being taken because of the random nature of the survey, although given steamguard can obviously detect unique computers I wonder why they don't track based on that and get 100% or near 100% coverage, as opposed to the clearly tiny percentage of users they get randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyChow View Post
      Haha, yeah, sorry about that. English is not my native language. Even when writing, I thought something was off, just couldn't put my finger on it!
      Nothing, again no one seems to can't explain what that means . If you have zero games "nowhere near" i somehow understand that, if you have 60 again it is "nowhere near" OK that, but if you have 1000 that is nothing again and is still "nowhere near" . i really dunno what it means, it might only be some kind of comedy

I somehow nowhere fear if we have all games it would be still random "nowhere near" something
      Last edited by dungeon; 06 March 2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cocklover View Post
        Windows 7 32 (-0.20)
        Windows 7 64 ( +0.35)

Windows 8 64 (-0.44)
        Windows 8.1 64 (+0.77)

OSX 10.10.2 (+1.09)

Ubuntu 14.04.2 (+0.07)

It looks like merely updates in the case of OSX and Linux, In the case of Windows, we have people moving from 32 to 64 on Windows 7 and people updating windows 8 to 8.1.

But 1% of Linux is just, LOL, WTF is going on in the head of the Valve? They are investing so much on this dead market.
        Linux is dead, long live linux.

Comment

Obviously, nobody uses Linux! Come henceforth Windowlites and let us flame the Linux community to stir the pot!
          --
          Sent from my Linux

Comment

I have steam open all the time and use Linux exclusively daily. I have never seen the survey.

Comment

FLASH?

Apparently survey is implemented in browser only and requires Adobe Flash. Which I don't have and not bothering to install.

Comment

Originally posted by sergk View Post
                Apparently survey is implemented in browser only and requires Adobe Flash. Which I don't have and not bothering to install.
                Ouch. That seems like a problem... (the survey requiring Flash, not the fact that you don't have it)
                Test signature

Comment

I wonder what the user % of linux users either dont use flash/use flashblock/or use pepper flash. Hell does the steam survey even pop up in pepper flash?

Considering Linux users are practically by definition more advanced I'd wager the steam#'s are way off for Linux representation.
                  Last edited by grndzro; 07 March 2015, 03:01 AM. Reason: syntax

Comment

Originally posted by sergk View Post
                    Perhaps they are planning on applying a fix for this in November 2015?

Comment

Really??
                      Flash?! Come on...
                      Isn't Flash banned from Apple's pc?
                      How they think to do the survey with the Apple products then?
                      In any case, to require flash in 2015 is simply ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X