• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more interested in KDE porting to qt5 progress

Comment

another stupid-user question:
      are there no more context menus?
      how would i print in firefox for instance? or the classic path: "file->save..." and the likes
      you know the stuff thats in the top bar of unity and in every window on other DEs

Comment

So I noticed some inspiration from the Numix guys in the new theme as well as icons.

Comment

Originally posted by jakubo View Post
          another stupid-user question:
          are there no more context menus?
          how would i print in firefox for instance? or the classic path: "file->save..." and the likes
          you know the stuff thats in the top bar of unity and in every window on other DEs
          You press alt to bring it up.
          Last edited by BSDude; 24 February 2015, 07:18 AM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Eye of GNOME

It seems they ruined Eye of GNOME by making the background white.

Really, on my picture and video players, I really want the background to be black.

Comment

Are there also any screen shots for the PC desktop version available? Btw I didn't know there was this Gnome version for for less serious devices. The buttons seem a bit small for touchscreen though.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
                It seems they ruined Eye of GNOME by making the background white.

Really, on my picture and video players, I really want the background to be black.
                It was ruined from the begining being the only picture viewer incapable of displaying animated GIF. Which is third popular image format on internets.

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
                  It was ruined from the begining being the only picture viewer incapable of displaying animated GIF. Which is third popular image format on internets.
                  What do you mean? I can view animated gifs in eog since, like, forever.

[EDIT] Also, the option to change the background color is still there. Defaulting to black.
                  Last edited by PiotrDrag; 24 February 2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Remdul View Post
                    Are there also any screen shots for the PC desktop version available? Btw I didn't know there was this Gnome version for for less serious devices. The buttons seem a bit small for touchscreen though.
                    The screenshots were taken with a desktop PC.

Comment

Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
                      I think according to the UX design if you maximize a window, you stop caring about what else is running and focus on what you're doing
                      but if i use skype, text editor, browse, second browse and media player .... how to control them with mouse because even if i press alt-tab next i have to use mouse with them so if mouse is in one of my hands why i have to pres alt-tab with the other, is it faster?

Comment

Working...
                      X