PTS Global design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTS Global design

As we've received a number of very excellent submissions so far for the PTS Logo contest, we've decided to 'extend' the contest a bit - to include the design of the PTS Global website.

We'll offer the winning artist of the logo contest a chance to design the website - so that the logo and the website go together. No website coding skills are required; just the graphics themselves. Should the artist decline, we'll then offer the design of the website to everyone else, most likely in a competition again - but in either case there will me a monetary compensation for helping an open-source project out. It'll be bigger than the logo prize amount, too!

If you're a logo artist, check out the info section of the logo contest (click) please and answer here.

No problem from my side,i already have design in my head for all 3 logo versions that i have made.

Comment

I could do the globalPTS design as well, assuming there wouldn't be a quick deadline.

BTW, all my submissions are in svg format.

Comment

Oh, of course there will be a resonable deadline.

Comment

Great stuff. I don't have time though. OpenGL sure takes a whole chunk of time. Bah! Debugging OpenGL effects is hell!

Comment

I'm definitely interested but my talent other than some graphics skills is website technical design and web application architecture. So if I win I'll want to play around with a lot more than just graphics.

--Dan

Comment

I have no problem doing that. Even the coding as well. My profession is web designer anyway . Win or no win i would be glad to help you guys.

Comment

Working...
              X