Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora 22 Is Running Fairly Well So Far

Phoronix: Fedora 22 Is Running Fairly Well So Far

While Fedora 22 isn't being released for several more months, so far it's running quite well...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Are you running a HiDPI desktop? Those non-CSD windows have pretty small close icons.

Comment

Firefox GTK3 seems to suffer the same HiDPI problems of Chromium
      ## VGA ##
      AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
      Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
        Firefox GTK3 seems to suffer the same HiDPI problems of Chromium
        GTK3 Firefox just isnt ready prime time IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvil View Post
          GTK3 Firefox just isnt ready prime time IMO.
          That's why it's not in any release version of Fedora, just testing snapshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
            That's why it's not in any release version of Fedora, just testing snapshots.
            you do know how to get GTK3 Firefox in F22 im assuming? to do that you must enable the Dark Theme in Gnome-Tweak-Tool so it is optional

you can get GTK3 Firefox in F21 from a COPR repo ( which i dont like copr )

i dont care for GTK3 firefox.
            Last edited by Anvil; 13 February 2015, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Fedora 21 restarts my laptop (Asus X550JK) when I click to install on Hdd. Workaround is to install in basic hraphics mode (LLVMpipe). But later bubmblebee doesn't work. CentOS works without problems though. I hope they fix this in Fedora 22, I filled bug reports.

Comment

Hmm, so is there any glaring issues with Fedora 22? It's been a while since I last tried Fedora, and was downloading an image of 21 now.

Comment

Working...
                X