Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexuiz test won't start the second run

Hello,

with PTS 1.0.2 I have the problem that it won't complete the Nexuiz test. Usually after the first run it'll simply sit there and won't do anything.

Code:
    ====================================
    Nexuiz (Run 1 of 3)
    ====================================
    No real idea, but I guess it waits for output to parse. (64bit Ubuntu 8.04 here)

Is this with an ATI graphics card? I experienced this before where it hangs there and you need to kill nexuiz but once that's done, the output will be displayed and it will continue on running. It's something within Nexuiz that was hanging and I had only ever experienced it when using an ATI graphics card.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Yup, ATI card here. I wonder what's going on there

Comment

I'm having the same issue as well. I have a 790GX motherboard and I'm using the onboard video for the short term (Radeon HD3300). How would you go about killing the nexuiz test so that the rest of the test can run? I'm trying to do the pcqs-memory suite and with Nexuiz being the first test, that's not possible with it hanging up all the time. Thanks for any info.

Comment

It's a bug with the ATI Linux driver. You can launch gnome-system-tools and kill the nexuiz process from there.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thanks for the information. I had to do things a little bit differently since I'm running XFCE, but you pointed me in the right direction. My default test run got posted up on the website too while I was away from the computer. Now I'm just waiting on my brother to lend me ETQW so I can do the pcqs-processor test before I begin overclocking.

Comment

Working...
            X