More Patches Published For AMD's RadeonSI Gallium3D Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marek View Post
    I hope some of the SI-related hangs will be fixed by my new patch series that improves cache flushes.
    Thanks Marek, I will try the new patches as soon as they hit next Mesa release.
    Let's hope we get back some stability with 3.19 and next mesa release, 3.18 made the hangs even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by marek View Post
      I don't see this on my Cape Verde, but I'm only using LLVM master.
      Well master is unaffected only that branch, if not planed for 3.6 might not matter now.

But it does not matter anyway, as i see name changing is going to amdgpu now... i assume those using ubuntu ppa will be borked for few days, forced to be really uptodate

Comment

Originally posted by stikonas View Post
        why don't you switch to no-emul profile. It works nicely and I had to add just a few packages to /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords
        Thanks, if I find the time I shall give that a try. It seems that the 32bit ones currently don't even have a radeonsi_dri.so. Some sci. application told me today that it couldn't load this and some other stuff. Oh, well. I wasn't sure if a no-emul profile would work but I should try. Thanks for the headsup.
        Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Working...
        X