Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Of The GNU Games Has Its First 2015 Release Out

Phoronix: One Of The GNU Games Has Its First 2015 Release Out

If you're not into all of the modern, resource-intensive Linux games or just prefer something more skillful, GNU Chess has been updated for some terminal gaming action...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Studies have shown that if you play chess, you will be only better at chess, not anything else. Don't waste your time being a smartass and playing chess, do something more useful Of course, if it gives you pleasure, then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by opensource View Post
      Studies have shown that if you play chess, you will be only better at chess, not anything else. Don't waste your time being a smartass and playing chess, do something more useful Of course, if it gives you pleasure, then so be it.
      Something tells me someone is bad at chess.

Comment

Nothing against chess, but I'd have to agree - Chess is all about memorizing patterns. But one could say that about anything, really.

I find little pleasure out of a game of chess. Perhaps it's an aquired taste: I used to think coffee tasted awful.

Comment

Working...
        X