Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the wish list for porting projects HERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I really want now is QuakeLive on Linux.
    I have HD 2600 XT, and have finished lots of games (on Windows), but now I need nothing but Quake Live for Iceweasel.

Comment

• Originally posted by metala View Post
      What I really want now is QuakeLive on Linux.
      I have HD 2600 XT, and have finished lots of games (on Windows), but now I need nothing but Quake Live for Iceweasel.
      According to John Carmack, this is pretty much assured (they're purportedly working on finalizing it right now...). And...it's not really a realistic request for in this particular thread if you think about it. While I'm experienced doing this sort of thing, the odds of iD handing me the porting deal on that, if they weren't doing it themselves, is small at best.

Comment

• Braid. Ten Characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wyatt View Post
          Braid. Ten Characters.
          I'm going to chat up Mr. Blow after we get Caster finished and at least what I hope to be the last bit of polish for Bandits on.

Comment

• An interesting one is the OnLive service which is cloud based gaming and seems to support Mac and "PC" I'm guessing PC is just windows though.
            It'll be interesting to see how badly latency effects this service though.

http://www.onlive.com/ their website is useless tbh with just a count down...

Comment

• If you're going to ask Stardock about Sins of a Solar Empire, might as well inquire about Galactic Civilizations II.

Comment

• Stardock had mods asking for input about future goals in their forum. I brought up Linux, mentioned this thread and LGP and the mod said he'll ask the devs. But in the end report about the suggestions they simply wrote about other platforms that they'll stay focused on their primary windows customer base.

But maybe Svartalf can get better results

Comment

• This title will probably never see a native Linux version even though it should be easy to port. It's the most successful title for PC ever. I guess it runs in Wine, but I'd love a native version:

The Chessmaster series :P Latest version is Chessmaster XI. Rights owned by Ubisoft I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                    The Chessmaster series :P Latest version is Chessmaster XI. Rights owned by Ubisoft I think.
                    LOL - I could never beat the version on Amiga that I played as a kid, let alone the 11th game in the series

Comment

• Heck, most people including me can't even beat GnuChess.

Comment

Working...
                      X