vB Code Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB Code Missing

Looks like vB code is disabled for the Gaming subforum. I assume it somehow got ticked off by mistake. Could you admins could enable it again?

I was wondering why the quotes wouldn't get processed from your post... I think that would explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadewalker
      Looks like vB code is disabled for the Gaming subforum. I assume it somehow got ticked off by mistake. Could you admins could enable it again?
      I just quickly looked at the forum manager settings and the gaming section was identical to the rest, however, I will further look into it. Did you attempt to use the QUOTE option from the WYSIWG editor, or enter the syntax manually?
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael
        I just quickly looked at the forum manager settings and the gaming section was identical to the rest, however, I will further look into it. Did you attempt to use the QUOTE option from the WYSIWG editor, or enter the syntax manually?
        I tried both automatic and manual, even using both upper and lower case to no effect. Near the bottom of the subforum page, there's a box labeled "Posting Rules" and I noticed that vB code was off. I Just checked again now and it somehow enabled itself again, unless you made some change. Seems to be working well again, too.

Comment

Working...
        X