Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top Contributors To Mir Ahead Of Ubuntu 14.10

Phoronix: The Top Contributors To Mir Ahead Of Ubuntu 14.10

With Ubuntu 14.10 due for release tomorrow and the development branch of Mir at nearly 2,000 revisions, here's some quick Bazaar stats...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I think I spotted a total of 2 people who don't seem to be connected to Canonical according to their e-Mail address.

Comment

What ever happens

... don't let Kevin and Allen ride in the same car or take the same elevator

Comment

In before someone throws the usual "Mir is a waste of time" and "Wayland is obviously superior" posts

But in any case, progress is nice Can't wait to see it in a totally usable state; last time I tried it I recall having black screen issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Espionage724 View Post
          In before someone throws the usual "Mir is a waste of time" and "Wayland is obviously superior" posts

But in any case, progress is nice Can't wait to see it in a totally usable state; last time I tried it I recall having black screen issues.
          i only these new display servers gen brings good optimus graphics, something like windows

Comment

Working...
          X