From The Atom 330 To Haswell ULT: Intel Linux Performance Benchmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From The Atom 330 To Haswell ULT: Intel Linux Performance Benchmarks

Phoronix: From The Atom 330 To Haswell ULT: Intel Linux Performance Benchmarks

For the past month I've been testing out the CompuLab Intense-PC2 and it's been a terrific, small, Linux PC. The Intense-PC2 is packed with a low-power "Haswell ULT" Core i7 4600U processor and for some fresh Linux benchmarks I compared it to the former Sandy Bridge Core i7 3517UE and Intel Bay Trail Celeron N2820 NUC. For making things real interesting, I also ran some new benchmarks on an aging Intel Atom 330 system to show how the Intel low-power performance has been improving in recent years.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Where's Quark

Interesting, but I want to see Atom 330 vs Quark. Atom 330 was widely used in low end home server roles. Is quark now competitive for a winpy home firewall, DNS/DHPC server, P2P daemon, PXE/TFTP server?

Comment

Where's Quark

Interesting, but I want to see Atom 330 vs Quark. Atom 330 was widely used in low end home server roles. Is quark now competitive for a wimpy home firewall, DNS/DHPC server, P2P daemon, PXE/TFTP server?

Comment

Working...
      X