Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Game Publishing removed DRM from their games published Desura

Hi

I want to write an information that LGP made this decision, but I can not do it because it is not the truth. I noticed the sign DRM-free next to Majesty and Sacred, but only Cold war is the DRM-free game on their short list. I do not know why the Desura team made this decision to put these misleading signs:

Desura is online games! Have you tried free games on Desura? Which ones are your favorites? let's all play together in free online games on Desura!

Desura is online games! Have you tried free games on Desura? Which ones are your favorites? let's all play together in free online games on Desura!

Probably, people from LGP do not know about it because their website does not work, and they decided to stop worrying about their products. The only thing that I am pretty sure is the simple fact that Clive Crous prefers to work on projects that are probably not interesting for LGP customers:

Working...
X