Mesa 10.3 Released With The Latest Open-Source GPU Driver Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 10.3 Released With The Latest Open-Source GPU Driver Improvements

Phoronix: Mesa 10.3 Released With The Latest Open-Source GPU Driver Improvements

Besides the Wayland 1.6 release and other exciting Linux news today, Mesa 10.3 is another exciting open-source milestone achieved today...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Mesa 10.3 Released With The Latest Open-Source GPU Driver Improvements

Besides the Wayland 1.6 release and other exciting Linux news today, Mesa 10.3 is another exciting open-source milestone achieved today...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTc5MjQ
    So what happened to the Mesa Mega Drivers that the guy was working on to fix on what Canonical F$#@ed Up in Mesa? seeing how he no longer works for intel

Comment

Nice now DRI3 with xf86-video-nouveau works with Xwayland.

Comment

Not in Ubuntu 10.10?

I wonder if they will include it in Ubuntu 10.10 - It doesn't seem to be there as of now!

Package mesa-common-dev

utopic (devel): Developer documentation for Mesa
        10.2.6-1ubuntu3: amd64 i386

Comment

Originally posted by blackout23 View Post
          Nice now DRI3 with xf86-video-nouveau works with Xwayland.
          That's a nice improvement. I wonder when DRI3 will be made the default?

Comment

Link to graphical Mesa Matrix for those who need it.

Comment

It is definitely time for a new ati ddx release matching that mesa release - or should every distro use git now for Hawaii support? Maybe they wait for 3.17 final...

Comment

ubuntu 14.10

Originally posted by mendieta View Post
                I wonder if they will include it in Ubuntu 10.10 - It doesn't seem to be there as of now!

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?ke...ic&section=all
                14.10 no 10.10, yes it will be mesa 10.3 rc in canonical x staging ppa, next week it will come to ubuntu 14.10

Comment

Working...
                X