Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNA & UXA Intel Benchmarks With X.Org Server 1.16

Phoronix: SNA & UXA Intel Benchmarks With X.Org Server 1.16

Here's some benchmarks of the Intel Linux graphics stack on X.Org Server 1.16...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Now that xorg 1.16 is in utopic when I have some time I'll add Intel driver with glamor support. It would be nice to see SNA vs. UXA vs. GLAMOR.

Comment

Originally posted by oibaf View Post
      Now that xorg 1.16 is in utopic when I have some time I'll add Intel driver with glamor support. It would be nice to see SNA vs. UXA vs. GLAMOR.
      Thank you! All your work is greatly appreciated, Oibaf!

Comment

Actually not really interesting, cause its clear even for monkey, that sna is the only one usable, uxa is only for stone age graphics, and glamor is slow as hell ...

Comment

I added to the utopic PPA xorg drivers for ati, intel and nouveau, now all 3 drivers are glamor enabled using xorg 1.16.

Comment

Originally posted by oibaf View Post
            I added to the utopic PPA xorg drivers for ati, intel and nouveau, now all 3 drivers are glamor enabled using xorg 1.16.
            cool! THX for the effort

Comment

Here's a thought - what if the bar graphs for "lower is better" had bars starting from the right hand side? That way, the benchmark with the "top" of the bar farthest to the right is always better. This will make skimming through benchmarks much easier.

Comment

Working...
              X