Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virt Manager 1.1 On Finals For Release

Phoronix: Virt Manager 1.1 On Finals For Release

The virt-manager 1.1 release is prepared for an imminent release that brings many features to the popular Red Hat developed software for Linux virtualization management...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The project has clearly been improving.

The most recent version of Virt-Manager I've used isn't as slick as the VirtualBox in terms of user interface, but nice new features get added each time. I first used it on Ubuntu 10.04, and it was relatively common for me to have to do something not handled by the user interface and requiring some kind of manual virsh (virtualization shell) command. Not so now.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
      Phoronix: Virt Manager 1.1 On Finals For Release

The virt-manager 1.1 release is prepared for an imminent release that brings many features to the popular Red Hat developed software for Linux virtualization management...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTc4MjU
      I didn't see any mention of it in the write up, but does this release support managing Linux containers?

Comment

Working...
      X