AMD Driver issue report form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Driver issue report form

Just seen a rep post in the overclockers forum wanting feed back on the drivers

Don't know if they've been in touch with you Michael or not, bet they ain't ...

Thought I would post/share the form link up

http://www.amdsurveys.com/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D2245932A5

Just to add this is not the normal form.

Hello everyone,

AMD needs your help --

As we continue to improve our Catalyst Driver suite, we kindly ask you to help us by submitting any issues or bugs you have experienced with our drivers by using the form below. We value your feedback and intend to use the information you provide us to make our Catalyst Drivers better.

Note that this form, which closes on September 12, is different from the standard Issue Reporting Form we regularly use; therefore I ask that you use this form even if you already submitted to another form in the past. For the next 7 days we are making a concerted effort to increase the number of reports we receive to create a ?bible? of bugs encountered by our customers.

Please click here to access the form. http://www.amdsurveys.com/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D2245932A5

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    Ben Franklin 1755

Comment

It would be very hard to write a positive word about a driver that I can not use for my special Kanotix iso which usually had binary drivers preinstalled in gfxdetect mode since 2 (!!!!!!) month. It should be a very high priority to support Xserver 1.16. What Ubuntu does is plain stupid as glamor external is much slower than the newer builtin code. Fix it, then ask again.

Comment

I'm not Sam btw...Sorry I should have put it in quotes and made it clear right away, time to edit had expired by the time I thought about it.
        I just pasted this from a post at Rage3D.. Anyone having issues should fill one out for each issue by tomorrow..

Try the new Ubuntu driver for Xserver 1.16 and report any bugs you find so they can be gathered and prioritized.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
        Ben Franklin 1755

Comment

Working...
        X