No announcement yet.

Leadwerks Launches On Steam For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I backed this. That demo may have not been the best thing to post. You can make really pretty things, trust me. Since I backed this, a lot of things have happened like other Engines coming out. You have to remember, when Leadwerks was being funded, we had next to nothing for developing Games on Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by philip550c View Post
      HUH? Ive already lost what? I dont give a shit about leadwerks, Im just saying that you guys are probably retarded kids that never even played doom or maybe you saw it on your older cousins computer. Cause everyone saying it looks like doom is wrong. It looks way better than doom, like about 6 years better.
      AllTheTests
      Last edited by tmpdir; 27 August 2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by philip550c View Post
        Even if the artwork and models look dated (which doesnt matter) it doesnt look anything like doom at all. Even with the newer engines using opengl it looks much more advanced than doom. I play doom about once a week with high res textures and opengl render and it looks much older than this. This looks closer to doom 3 than doom (really reminds me more of half-life).
        I agree, people tend to greatly exaggerate for dramatic effect. Just makes them look pretty stupid, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
          The 90s called, they want their game engine back.

This looks like shit!
          Surprisingly it is proprietary, so they actually sell this.
          Who would pay for this?

Then show me your leeeet Sk1LL0RZ engine, n00b.

Comment

Working...
          X