Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nouveau Works On Maxwell Fan Management

Phoronix: Nouveau Works On Maxwell Fan Management

Nouveau developer Martin Peres has published a set of ten Nouveau DRM patches working towards proper fan/power management support for NVIDIA's latest "Maxwell" GPUs...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Considering I have the same card in the picture, this pleases me greatly.

Comment

Best photo of me ever!

Comment

Originally posted by M?P?F View Post
        Best photo of me ever!
        Yeah, I was just about to say that this photo is incredibly bad. So bad it makes me feel sorry for you

Comment

Originally posted by M1kkko View Post
          Yeah, I was just about to say that this photo is incredibly bad. So bad it makes me feel sorry for you

Unfortunately I think that's the only one I have of Martin, at least for something recent, couldn't find my FOSDEM ones or others.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Don't be! Now, everyone knows how pwetty I am, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Unfortunately I think that's the only one I have of Martin, at least for something recent, couldn't find my FOSDEM ones or others.
              I don't think you have any recent picture of me, not that I changed much (aside from the varying hair length).

This one might be better: http://www.mupuf.org/images/xdc2012/group_2.jpg

Are you planning on coming to XDC2014?

Comment

@M?P?F
                Haha the picture could be a whole lot worse. Your eyes might be closed and the image overall sure is dark but it doesn't really make you look bad otherwise. Plenty of people look bad in photos because they're just not photogenic (or ugly). I'd say the camera and timing of the picture are the problem here.

Anyway good job on your work - every little feature added is still important and 1 less thing to worry about. Your work may be applied elsewhere, too.

Comment

Originally posted by M?P?F View Post
                  Don't be! Now, everyone knows how pwetty I am, right?
                  I know nothing about pretty men, but you do look like you are meditating in this picture. It makes me think you are very spiritual and monk-like, that you are "one with the code" and that your code must follow the rules of zen. So now I am having a very positive imagine of you. Thinking of monks... Do you also brew beer by any chance like those in Germany? Those monks are the best!

Comment

It's not classically good, but the world of transitional poses we normally only see via slow-motion cameras offers much stranger things.

That just looks like he's taking a moment to centre himself before pulling up a chair and sitting down to code.

Comment

Working...
                    X