Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't use space of the system partition

Hi all,

Firstly, I want to apologyze if the thread is not in the correct section of the forum, I didn't find anyone really appropiated.

I've a problem with a computer that runs with kubuntu 14.04, the question is it has a 2 terabytes system disk, whose installation came from a 120gb SSD via cloning with clonezilla and resizing partitions automatically (I told this because perhaps can be important, perhaps not).

/dev/sda1 has 1,76 TiB, but it says that 1,65 TiB are unassigned, so I can't use the space. I have try to resize partition but gparted doesn't allow me to.

As you can see on picture, if I go to properties of partition it shows a warning message saying something like:

"Warning: 1.65 TiB of unassigned space on partition, to make filesystem grow in order to fill the partition, select partition and choose "Partition --> Check" from the menu"

I'm unable to, since this option doesn't appears.

My question is: How can I repair it so I can use all the space? If possible, I want to do it from the kubuntu installation, since I'm not phisically on the computer and only can connect remotely.

Many thanks in advance
Working...
X