• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Daktyl198

Note: when an item is marked as "DONE" it means all the core Mesa
    infrastructure is complete but it may be the case that few (if any) drivers
    implement the features.
    So DONE means core mesa implement it. all DONE means everything is implemented in XYZ specified drivers. So DONE (r300, swrast) means only that is implemented for those ones, not ALL is DONE for those ones .

GL 3.2 --- all DONE: i965, nv50, nvc0, r600, radeonsi
    So all is DONE for those drivers.

BGRA vertex order (GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra) DONE (r300, swrast)
    Only this and that for those .
    Last edited by dungeon; 23 July 2014, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Keep in mind that also for example radeon/r200 drivers from classic mesa have implemented some of those extensions , but no one mention anything about that there .

We can say that status is somewhat 99% correct and 99% up to date .

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
        @Daktyl198

So DONE means core mesa implement it. all DONE means everything is implemented in XYZ specified drivers. So DONE (r300, swrast) means only that is implemented for those ones, not ALL is DONE for those ones .

So all is DONE for those drivers.

Only this and that for those .
        Ahh, that makes plenty sense now
        thanks a lot!

Comment

There are some patches for Gallium too! For Nouveau. Made by Ilia Markin, for NVC0.

Comment

Originally posted by Daktyl198 View Post
            Could somebody make a spreadsheet of the GL3.txt file? Some parts confuse me, e.g.

GL 3.2 --- all DONE: i965, nv50, nvc0, r600, radeonsi
            BGRA vertex order (GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra) DONE (r300, swrast)

Doesn't that mean r300 and swrast haven't implemented it yet? And if so, why is it marked as "all DONE"? Unless, of course, those two CAN'T implement it. But I'm like, 99% sure swrast HAS implemented it so... confused (like I said).

A spreadsheet of the .txt file's list of GL features with a column for each MESA driver that can marked+colored as simple "DONE", "IN-PROGRESS", "NOT SUPPORTED", "NOT STARTED" etc I think would make it much easier to keep track of what's what, but that's just my two-cents
            You can also look here :
            Mesa OpenGL Capabilities

Comment

Originally posted by whitecat View Post
              You can also look here :
              Mesa OpenGL Capabilities
              If you are, or know how to get in touch with, the author: The R500 GPU option doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCycoONE View Post
                If you are, or know how to get in touch with, the author: The R500 GPU option doesn't work.
                In fact, this tool generates these data by parsing the glxinfo output. So probably nobody provided to the author (Ilia Mirkin - you will find his email on the mesa-dev mailing list) the information about R500 for Mesa 10.2.0.

But the data are available for Mesa 10.1.0 Compatibility Profile if you switch to this version.

Comment

Working...
                X