Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowflyer View Post
    Michael,
    I've been a follower of phoronix for the last 3+ years. I've seen you increasing the pace of new articles produced. I'm a workaholic too. But I've had to reduce my daily worktime to 10 hours or less, because it had a serious impact on the quality of my work.

The quality of your articles has decreased significantly. You may have gotten away with being "duped" this time. Please stop your "10 articles a day" mantra. I don't want to see you making a complete fool out of yourself.

Again: I prefer one single well researched article a day over 10 shallow fifteen-liners.

regards Willi ...
    I think this is unfair as this hasn't really been the case in the previous months. There are less articles of higher quality for at least the previous months, especially compared to the days Michael would consistently point out ad-blockers.

To be honest, I could make the argument that you're the fool.

Comment

Originally posted by computerquip View Post
      I think this is unfair
      Well, I don't think this is unfair. I understand very well that somebody *can* be swallowed up by his work without him realizing. Just look at the pace of articles. It's currently >= 10 a day! Its been so since begin (middle?) last year. I'm not a prophet, but a breakdown *will* happen. No, I'm not unfair, I could just silently leave...

Look what others think:
      You mean this wasn't already happening?
      I used to like Michael's articles (also with his face, according some comments)

To be honest, I could make the argument that you're the fool.
      I'd like to see that argumentation line...

(PS: you are correct, I *am* an active user of AdBlock. See my profile.)

Comment

Ha, even the BSDs have a more stable developer base.

Comment

Working...
        X