Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goat Simulator Now In Beta On Linux

Phoronix: Goat Simulator Now In Beta On Linux

The comical Goat Simulator game is finally in beta for Linux and OS X gamers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Best game hands down.

I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Originally posted by Britoid View Post
      Best game hands down.

I don't care what anyone says.
      I had a lot of fun playing this game, now I got to try the new map!

Comment

Originally posted by gufide View Post
        I had a lot of fun playing this game, now I got to try the new map!
        I played it, took me 10 minutes to do everything and quit.

Comment

this is one of those games you can really only play with friends if you expect it to be any fun, much like GTA if you ignore the missions.

Comment

Oh! So you unlocked all acheivements? found all throphies? went to every places? Did all the quests? 10 minutes? really?

please don't troll. I bet you don't even did the quarter of what you can do in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
              this is one of those games you can really only play with friends if you expect it to be any fun, much like GTA if you ignore the missions.
              Hence why the LGR Plays for it is so much fun. He does a good job of capturing that feeling. It's one of my favourite review/riff videos to re-watch when I'm in need of a pick-me-up.

I'm skeptical of that. I can understand it not being your kind of game and, as a result, you not finding interest in various things to be done but the LGR Plays video is 26 minutes and, even then, he still hadn't tried everything I want to try if it ever shows up with a "DRM-free" badge on one of the eight stores I turn to for Linux and Linux+Wine gaming. (It's already on Humble Store but that's just a Steam key.)
              Last edited by ssokolow; 20 June 2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Awesome. Now bring us the Steam Machines please so I can play this with my son in the living room.

Comment

Originally posted by sarmad View Post
                  Awesome. Now bring us the Steam Machines please so I can play this with my son in the living room.
                  you can buy small pc's to put in your living room, just install steam os or windows/linux with the steam client.

Comment

Originally posted by hajj_3 View Post
                    you can buy small pc's to put in your living room, just install steam os or windows/linux with the steam client.
                    Yeah, I know I can do that. I just wanted a complete easy-to-setup solution rather than spend time setting it up myself. I also want the Steam Controller.

Comment

Working...
                    X