Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 10.2 Officially Released With Tons Of Features

Phoronix: Mesa 10.2 Officially Released With Tons Of Features

Besides Mesa 10.1.5 being released last night, Mesa 10.2 made it out late last night followed immediately by Mesa 10.2.1 to take care of a build failure that sneaked into the final release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Great as far as I know Mesa 10.2 is needed for glamor support in Xwayland.

I hope this now makes it into Xorg 1.16.

Comment

I don't understand why on Lubuntu, ugrades appear always later or never in confront of the date which they are issued.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
        I don't understand why on Lubuntu, ugrades appear always later or never in confront of the date which they are issued.
        Ubuntu has a 6 month release cycle. With a few exceptions like Chromium/Firefox (for security) packages are frozen for 6 months.

Comment

Anyone knows of a PPA that distributes Mesa 10.2 final compiled with LLVM 3.5?

Comment

Originally posted by asdfblah View Post
            Anyone knows of a PPA that distributes Mesa 10.2 final compiled with LLVM 3.5?
            Good question. You can go more cutting edge with the edgers or oibaf ppa but you just want good old fashion 10.2 stable, right? Me too.

Comment

Working...
            X