Povray benchmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povray benchmarking

Any chance of getting a Povray benchmark test in PTS before 1.0 ?

This page might be of some use if you do concider putting it in.

There is also a nice benchmark already setup for blender as well

and a bit here

Also found a paper that might have a few more idea for benches.

Some rights reserved – you may redistribute this document under attribution license of Creative Commons 1.0 Israel.

Comment

I have a few problems with POVRay management at this point.

I had issues with Version 3.6 and right now only 3.7 betas are available and those are on a timed basis IIRC and then will lock out once the date has passed.

There were also some items with the license concerning sharing the results that had concerned me.

This was a while ago but I can look at it again.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Regarding the blender bench file, I've seen that file before and recall running into some problems when attempting to run it from the command line and have it report the results to stdout and quit. Have you tried it?
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Regarding the blender bench file, I've seen that file before and recall running into some problems when attempting to run it from the command line and have it report the results to stdout and quit. Have you tried it?
          I confess I have not tried to see what happens when trying to get the results from stdout. The questions just popped onto my head while checking to see when their "Big Buck Bunny: movie was going to be released (looks like May 30/31, they are in the middle of distributing it for the public release).

Comment

Working...
          X