Thread: how the US intellegentia operates:

Exclamation how the US intellegentia operates:

They will analyze your digital modus vivendi (e.g. what's sites you use most etc) and by exploting DNS they will forward you to a mock site that looks in every way to identical but is designed to drop malware.

One time I connected to youtube and sure enough netstat revealed some IP in virginia instead of the normal google one.

Also if you find this IP in your logs: 172.31.254.146 you being targetted for information

Quote Originally Posted by Pallidus View Post
    They will analyze your digital modus vivendi (e.g. what's sites you use most etc) and by exploting DNS they will forward you to a mock site that looks in every way to identical but is designed to drop malware.

One time I connected to youtube and sure enough netstat revealed some IP in virginia instead of the normal google one.

Also if you find this IP in your logs: 172.31.254.146 you being targetted for information
    You HAVE to be a troll. I'm just calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallidus View Post

Yea the NSA is targeting you from a private non-routable IP address on your local network. Can you be any dumber?

Now, now. They're very clever, you know.

It's actually worse than that. They're in your head - go rent "The President's Analyst."

This is positive proof that just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that someone isn't
    out to get you...

Quote Originally Posted by rstat1 View Post
    Yea the NSA is targeting you from a private non-routable IP address on your local network. Can you be any dumber?
    that's what they want you to think, they have backdoor access in the hardware and in your mom so they pretend they are inside your network