Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Mint 13 Through Linux Mint 17 Benchmarks

Phoronix: Linux Mint 13 Through Linux Mint 17 Benchmarks

With the imminent release of Linux Mint 17 "Qiana", here are some new benchmarks of the Linux Mint 17 release candidate compared to the past four stable releases of the Ubuntu-based distribution: Linux Mint 16, Linux Mint 15, Linux Mint 14, and Linux Mint 13 while all are running the Cinnamon Desktop Environment.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm reading Phoronix from a while but I never understood what these are? Can someone explain?

Comment

Originally posted by ov1d1u View Post
      I'm reading Phoronix from a while but I never understood what these are? Can someone explain?

Indicator of variance in the test results between the individual test runs, correlates to the "SE" value reported to the left of the bars.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Wow. That's is what you get for getting stuck with mint 13 and they stupid update system.
        Ubuntu 12.04 is automatically updated to 12.04.4 and you see in the next article show a big difference between both.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

anyways both sucks.

Comment

I don't get it...

These were done with Mint 17 RC, right?

What's the point of doing a set of comparison tests like this -- for a Release Candidate?

Comment

Working...
          X