Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curaga View Post
    Just for comparison, a HD4350 on EXA:
    EXA loses pretty bad in the combobox, small wins in a couple tests.
    Yep EXA is fine, i 've asking because of glamor longstanding slowness in drawing tests:

The best user reported there nearly month ago is 35 sec with xserver glamor, so if now with xserver 1.16 gtkperf finshed in few seconds, someone needs to inform these people .

Comment

Catalyst 14.4 on Athlon 5350 - diffrences by Xonotic driver/executables @1920x1080 low settings:

64bit executable have 84.37 fps
      32bit executable have 72.64 fps

Opensource radeon 32bit with mesa 10.2-rc3 have 74 fps . Is it faster or 32bit Catalyst simply have a bugs . Must compile one mesa 10.2-rc3 64bit to see
      Last edited by dungeon; 17 May 2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
        Catalyst 14.4 on Athlon 5350 - diffrences by Xonotic driver/executables @1920x1080 low settings:

64bit executable have 84.37 fps
        32bit executable have 72.64 fps

Opensource radeon 32bit with mesa 10.2-rc3 have 74 fps . Is it faster or 32bit Catalyst simply have a bugs . Must compile one mesa 10.2-rc3 64bit to see
        81.89 fps with 64bit, clearly there is differences between executables... but glad to see radeon is on par now with current non git code with fglrx at least for xonotic .

Of course hyperz was enabled for radeon during benchmarking .

Comment

81.89 fps with 64bit, clearly there is differences between executables... but glad to see radeon is on par now with current non git code with fglrx at least for xonotic .

Of course hyperz was enabled for radeon during benchmarking .
          dungeon it seems you can reproduce your problem with 0AD alpha 16 will all settings maxed out and enable postprocessing, im doing an apitrace later, just for you to know

Comment

Hmm, i afraid i never run 0.A.D. game Which bug?

If I revert that commit, Nexuiz will be slow again. I can't do that.
            That is so funny .

Comment

Hmm, i afraid i never run 0.A.D. game Which bug?

That is so funny .

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=44536
              the black texture bug and well that is not funny is your regular everyday issue dealing with dumb hardware like GPU's and complex draw algorithms nothing else, that is why many games require hotfixes or per executable accel profiles

Comment

Originally posted by jrch2k8 View Post
                the black texture bug and well that is not funny is your regular everyday issue dealing with dumb hardware like GPU's and complex draw algorithms nothing else, that is why many games require hotfixes or per executable accel profiles
                Yep leave apitrace to the bug if you think it is the same then . But of course, not all these blackiness came from the same source In two cases there it is from XRGB being used, for WoS games it came from different reason i don't know most probably some displaylist issue, also i have some blackines in Trine 2 but i think those are entirely different, maybe shader related and there are lighting issues too, etc .

Comment

Yep i can confirm that issue with 0AD, just installed it. It is not even maxed out i leaved it to default and just enable postprocessing and yes all is black .

And when i select Smooth LOS game just segfaults .
                  Last edited by dungeon; 19 May 2014, 07:05 PM.

Comment

And on some setings, it just leave failed to compile vertex program, etc... So basically all is fine, i mean broken

If i found one game which render fine, not segfault, goes out of registres, etc. that would be one of raw ID Tech engine based games... otherwise i must be very lucky .
                    Last edited by dungeon; 19 May 2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Trine 2: Guess which one is with radeon used, which one is fglrx

And also guess who have better performance, it is the one who does not rendering fine .
                      Last edited by dungeon; 19 May 2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X