LLVM 3.4.1 Point Release Planned For Next Month
Phoronix: LLVM 3.4.1 Point Release Planned For Next Month
There's long been talk of doing LLVM point releases with an increasing number of external projects relying upon the open-source compiler infrastructure, but it looks like next month may be the first time for this to happen with LLVM 3.4.1...
Evergreen, Cayman & R700 instructions added
In case anyone cares,
- A llvm/lib/Target/R600/EvergreenInstructions.td
- U llvm/lib/Target/R600/AMDGPUISelLowering.cpp
- A llvm/lib/Target/R600/R700Instructions.td
- U llvm/lib/Target/R600/SIInstrInfo.h
- U llvm/lib/Target/R600/AMDGPUISelLowering.h
- U llvm/lib/Target/R600/AMDILISelLowering.cpp
- U llvm/lib/Target/R600/AMDGPUTargetMachine.cpp
- A llvm/lib/Target/R600/CaymanInstructions.td
- U llvm/lib/Target/R600/AMDGPUInstructions.td
Revision: Updated to revision 204850
I expect several folks seeing this code added to LLVM R600 Target, will be left with a smile on their face.