Primal Carnage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Carnage!

they released a tech demo on their website! http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/

it's using unigine as you guys probably know.

and in the video it looks like opengl 3? i'm not sure, but that quality looks nice.

You mean a video recording of a tech demo?

Anyway, it does look beautiful, I would feel downright bad about going around shooting those dinos...

Comment

Niiice . I just signed up for the beta hihi

Comment

Originally posted by whizse View Post
        You mean a video recording of a tech demo?

Anyway, it does look beautiful, I would feel downright bad about going around shooting those dinos...
        yeah, sorry. a video. i wanted to edit my post but there's a 1 minute time limit. and yeah, me too. but you can also be a dinosaur. i would't feel bad about biting the humans. haha

Originally posted by Ștefan View Post
        Niiice . I just signed up for the beta hihi
        how!? did you donate?
        it tells me they haven't taken place yet, but in the forums it said if you donate you get early access.

Comment

As for now this game is not really attractive to me because if I'm not mistaken dinosaurs lived in jungles, not in plains with two trees in the field of view.

Unigine is still a long way to go, because the first 5 years old CryENGINE can render large terrains better.

Comment

Birdie:

Dinosaurs lived everywhere, including jungles and plains...
            And the big sauropods definitely did NOT live in jungles. They were far too big.

Impressive video.

Comment

Finally a game based on the Unigine engine. Hopefully ATI fixes their annoying driver by the time the game is released.

An the other side, it's unfortunate that there will only be a multiplayer mode. I'd personally like a good single player story where you have to hunt dinosaurs or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by portets43 View Post
                how!? did you donate?
                it tells me they haven't taken place yet, but in the forums it said if you donate you get early access.
                Go to http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/donations to donate.

I just donated for the closed beta and final digital copy.

I wonder when they'll actually start providing executables for testing?

Comment

how!? did you donate?
                  Yeap. You have to donate to be able to sign up for the beta
                  BTW:They have to live with something, they can't just live with air :P

Comment

I think they really should call that pre-orders and not donations...
                    Or am I the only one who thinks it's kinda weird for a for-profit organization to ask for donations?

Comment

Working...
                    X