Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Support For OpenCL On Linux With Ivy Bridge

Phoronix: Intel Support For OpenCL On Linux With Ivy Bridge

The Linux OpenCL support for Intel CPUs is not in as good shape as the Intel Windows OpenCL support at this time, but here are some benchmarks that explore the Intel Ivy Bridge OpenCL performance under Linux.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It would be nice to have a GPU to compare these results to.

Comment

Originally posted by AJenbo View Post
      +1

tenchars

Comment

Originally posted by AJenbo View Post
        As mentioned and linked to in the article, results coming in another article...
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

LuxMark

Its great to see LuxMark being used for PTS. I've used LuxMark (And SLG/LuxRender) many times before, and this is a great comparison for us

Comment

Originally posted by zeealpal View Post
            Its great to see LuxMark being used for PTS. I've used LuxMark (And SLG/LuxRender) many times before, and this is a great comparison for us

Yeah I got them upstream to finally land command-line switches and other automation improvements in their next 2.1 release.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Great, but how long till we get OpenCL aware distros? I don't wanna have to compile everything myself...

Comment

Working...
              X