LGP - X3 (updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGP - X3 (updates)

"Some great news for anyone that owns a copy of LGP's X3: We've been in contact with Egosoft and they are working on adding all your LGP keys into Steam. Which means you'll benefit from future updates done by Egosoft themselves as well as have access to your game from within Steam in the near future."

Linux Game Publishing. 303 likes. Linux Game Publishing aims to bring top quality Linux games to market by providing a reseller channel for both ports of games from other platforms and for new games.

Originally posted by gbudny View Post
    "Some great news for anyone that owns a copy of LGP's X3: We've been in contact with Egosoft and they are working on adding all your LGP keys into Steam. Which means you'll benefit from future updates done by Egosoft themselves as well as have access to your game from within Steam in the near future."

https://www.facebook.com/linuxgamepublishing
    Did that work for you? I just tried my (special edition) key and it said "Invalid Product Code"...

Comment

That's handy then seen as there version don't like AMD cards on the cat drivers.

Wasn't expecting them to do that in all honesty.

Just put my code in and its worked, side note! don't include the - in the serial.

It did throw an error to start with but is downloading though.

Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by pete910 View Post
        Just put my code in and its worked, side note! don't include the - in the serial.
        It worked this time, yay!

Most obvious changes from LGP version (so far): config program was re-written for GTK2 and is now a separate binary, graphical artifacts are gone, ships with recent library builds, links to SDL2, and currently has worse joystick support (can't get the POV Hat to work at all).

And best of all: it doesn't link to steam and runs without it!

Comment

Working...
        X