Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossing 10,000 Linux News Stories On Phoronix

Phoronix: Crossing 10,000 Linux News Stories On Phoronix

This week Phoronix published its 10,000th article in covering Linux and open-source news, which is on top of having around 2,500 original full-length articles covering Linux hardware reviews, GPU driver analysis, and other benchmarking results...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Fight the good fight and keep up the astonishingly excellent work Michael!

Comment

Keep up the good work Michael, I highly appreciate the daily work you're doing and that you never sold out.
      I hope one day I can read your 20.000th article at Phoronix

Comment

Congratulations on all your hard work.

Comment

While not all articles are free of opinions the rest often holds a high standard,
          also the width of sources is immense. Great work!

I'm a bit ashamed to have visited this (an every other) site with adblock so
          now I turned it of for phoronix, hopefully it gives something.

Comment

Congratulations on passing this milestone. Keep up the great work!

Comment

DotA, Allstars, Sounds, Defense, of, The, Ancient, First, blood, Double, kill, Triple, Mega, Ultra, Ownage, Killing, spree, Dominating, Monster, Godlike, Holyshit, Unstoppable, Rampage, Combo, whore

Thanks Micheal for all your passion and time that you invest into Phoronix

Comment

No matter what the haters/trolls around here say: Phoronix is *the* go-to site for Linux hardware/etc. news and articles, no one else comes even close.

Comment

Phoronix would be much better off with 5,000 well written articles instead of 10,000 poorly written articles.

Comment

Originally posted by brad0 View Post
                    Phoronix would be much better off with 5,000 well written articles instead of 10,000 poorly written articles.
                    Phoronix wouldn't exist at all. Due to the ad situation and markets, quantity / page views is needed over being able to always research extensive articles, etc.
                    Michael Larabel
                    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X