Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artwizz Notebook AluStand

Phoronix: Artwizz Notebook AluStand

Not often do we look at computer accessories at Phoronix, but every once in a while some product looks interesting for whatever reason and we decide to try it out. With this review, we are looking at the AluStand from Artwizz. Artwizz is a company that is based in Berlin and was founded in just 2004 as a manufacturer of iPod and iPhone accessories, but since then they have branched out into developing other innovative products primarily designed for Apple devices, but other notebook computers too.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hats off to you for managing to benchmark a notebook stand

I found some use for these things at home. I had positioned the notebook next to my other monitors and used synergy to drive both computers with my usual mouse/keyboard.

Ultimately abandoned that setup though, because the high DPI of the notebook made it difficult to read text at that distance.

I used a sturdy stand, since portability was not an issue. A simple wooden block didn't cost $40, either

Comment

Working...
    X