Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GParted 0.16 Now Handles F2FS File-System

Phoronix: GParted 0.16 Now Handles F2FS File-System

Developers behind the GParted utility, the popular open-source program for managing Linux file-system partitions, released version 0.16...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

LUKS?

And yet, still no LUKS support.

Comment

I was never able to resize the sector size of formatted partitions to something a little more useful for my movie and music discs. Is the option available, even if I have to reformat?
      Hi

Comment

Originally posted by stiiixy View Post
        I was never able to resize the sector size of formatted partitions to something a little more useful for my movie and music discs. Is the option available, even if I have to reformat?
        What sector size do you mean? Sectors as such are a property of the disk, you can't change them. But if you mean block size, then it depends on the file system of preference.

Comment

Cluster size; eg 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 et al up to 16MB.

For some reason the options never there for me when using EXT4 or NTFS even.
          Hi

Comment

Working...
          X