Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Going On With Iveland & OpenBenchmarking.org

Phoronix: What's Going On With Iveland & OpenBenchmarking.org

Last month I said what OpenBenchmarking.org is and how it should change the benchmarking / automated testing landscape once it's released in conjunction with Phoronix test Suite 3.0 "Iveland" early next year. I have also showed off the new graphing capabilities for this software and provided another update at the end of last month. Here now is another update with some more exciting details.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

is blender a part of the test suite, and if not, could it be in future?

regards

Comment

Originally posted by R3MF View Post
      is blender a part of the test suite, and if not, could it be in future?

regards
      At last check, the Blender test could not be properly automated (still required hitting F2 or some menu item), unless things have changed with 2.49/2.50, I am not sure. I would love to see Blender supported though.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Why the jpegs? Artifacts do not belong in graphs or tables..
        IIRC you had pngs for those before.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
          Why the jpegs? Artifacts do not belong in graphs or tables..
          IIRC you had pngs for those before.
          These are just screenshots taken in JPEG for demonstration purposes... When SVG is not used, PNGs are actually used.
          Michael Larabel

Comment

you schould change the colors .... they are awful I cant distinguish Nvidia and ATI

Comment

Originally posted by Ragas View Post
              you schould change the colors .... they are awful I cant distinguish Nvidia and ATI
              Read the article, the colors/theme for OpenBenchmarking.org isn't complete at all.
              Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                At last check, the Blender test could not be properly automated (still required hitting F2 or some menu item), unless things have changed with 2.49/2.50, I am not sure. I would love to see Blender supported though.
                cheers.

me too.

Comment

They are awful I cant distinguish Nvidia and ATI

Comment

Hey people? I suggest you read more carefully before pulling the trigger.

I find these new features quite exciting. I will be testing it again soon.

I only wish PTS would come packaged in a more user friendly way. Compiling PHP-GTK has been surprinsingly non-trivial for me in the past, and is not included in Debian/Ubuntu repository (which says a lot about it's availability).

Keep up the good work, Michael.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                    X