Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real fglrx 12.3 released

for download:

discuss, fight and insult each other in the next posts!

Didn't have a problem with Catalyst 12.2, don't have a problem with Catalyst 12.4 beta on Ubuntu 12.04 with my new ThinkPad X121e, so I wouldn't expect problems with this one either.

Comment

Does it support Xorg 1.12?

Comment

Tried them: same problems as others on my notebook. I am yet unable to use the discrete gpu (HD 5650); gnome shell crashes evey 10 minutes (after some crashes, it freezes definitely); poor performance on Gnome Shell and Unity3D. No problems on KDE.

Comment

Does this support the HD7850?

Comment

Originally posted by v4mpiro View Post
            Tried them: same problems as others on my notebook. I am yet unable to use the discrete gpu (HD 5650); gnome shell crashes evey 10 minutes (after some crashes, it freezes definitely); poor performance on Gnome Shell and Unity3D. No problems on KDE.
            Compiz/Unity3D performance problems are fixed with Ubuntu 12.04. It fucking flies.

Comment

Nice to hear that. I hope it will be support for double gpu too!

Comment

If this doesn't support the 7850 I'll have to go return this and buy NVidia.

Comment

working great in debian squeeze with gnome and compiz. mobility 4650 here.

Comment

Originally posted by slimg00dy View Post
                    If this doesn't support the 7850 I'll have to go return this and buy NVidia.
                    Actually if this doesn't work you should wait for the driver I mentioned to get posted. I don't think this is it.
                    Test signature

Comment

Working...
                    X