Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumo Lounge Emperor

Phoronix: Sumo Lounge Emperor

Taking a break from our usual Linux hardware coverage and performance benchmarking this weekend is a look at the Sumo Emperor, a comfortable basis for lounging or working from a laptop.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Completely random and confusing, but actually informative. I've been looking for a good quality beanbag chair for my room haha. Thanks for the tip Michael.
    All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Is this a teaser for furniture comfort benchmarking in the Phoronix Test Suite? Given it would support proprietary blobs, will it be able to handle building and installation of open source desktop environments too?

Jokes aside, it's a nice review. A bit random, but still nice.

Comment

Is that a Norwegian flag i see in the background?

Comment

Holy Moly

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
          Phoronix: Sumo Lounge Emperor

Taking a break from our usual Linux hardware coverage and performance benchmarking this weekend is a look at the Sumo Emperor, a comfortable basis for lounging or working from a laptop.

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=18726
          Geek got a girlfriend!

Comment

Originally posted by dimko View Post
            Geek got a girlfriend!
            Since he mentioned "Better Half", I suppose she's his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by a2r-l View Post
              Since he mentioned "Better Half", I suppose she's his wife.
              I noted the same thing, though I thought sister. Considering how many articles he writes every day, and that his apartment seems to be 90% computer parts, my thought of him having a wife in his position would be:

@Ericg
              Looking at your profile, I noticed you're a relatively new user. He's done reviews of these Sumo bags before. Expect another one.

Comment

So, how good is it to fsck on?

Comment

So she is Fatima, the new writer!

Probably the best decision of your life, Michael!

Everything beats being engaged with a German; trust me, am talking from years of experience...

Comment

I'm almost disappointed by lack of wearing of traditional German clothing by the (wife) model.
                    What's happened with your German fetish, Michael ? :-D

Comment

Working...
                    X