Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuts & Scrap (arcade game) for Linux available

Hi all,

I'm writing in the name of Devilish Games. We have just launched Nuts & Scrap for Linux. It's a commercial arcade game aimed at casual gamers. I am the porter, and just wanted to announce its launch here. Devilish Games is an indie game making company, based on Spain, set up by two graphics designers. They have won many awards during their short career. This game won the "Juego con m?s chispa" (something like "most enjoyable game") jury's mention on the annual ArtFutura & Sony Playstation game making contest.

You can find more info, download the free (as in beer) demo, see a video of the game running and purchase the full version at http://www.devilishgames.com/nutsandscrap/ .
    It is just $12.45. Needless to say that if enough copies are sold, more games are to come to Linux soon.

On the technical side, the installer is an autopackage for i386 architectures, and has been tested to work on Edgy, Fedora Core 6, Novell SuSE 10.1 and OpenSuSE 10.2 both on KDE and Gnome desktops.

Please comment on your thoughts on the game or the demo, any feedback is highly appreciated.

Like susers say: "Have a lot of fun"
Working...
X