SilverStone Sugo Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilverStone Sugo Pack

Back in April of this year we had reviewed the SilverStone Sugo Pack. In that review we found it to be an incredibly well designed bag and the build quality was top-notch like other SilverStone products. The bag was advertised as being a carrying case for the SilverStone Sugo series cases, but we found that the Sugo Packs could be used for much more than that. In the review we mentioned that these bags had fit 24 and 48 port switches perfectly as well as other networking equipment.

All of us at Phoronix were extremely pleased by the SilverStone Sugo Pack. Since that review, I personally have bought several SilverStone Sugo Packs for storing other hardware and equipment for transportation to and from LAN parties or seminars or other events. I also have personally referred the SilverStone Sugo Packs to several other people and they ALL have been satisfied with their purchase. Simply put, the SilverStone Sugo Pack is extremely versatile and very well built with plenty of storage options. These bags are also relatively cheap. On top of the SilverStone Sugo SG01, the SilverStone Milo ML01 is able to squeeze in as well as other SFF PCs. Heck, these bags can even fit two 24 packs perfectly. There really are near limitless possibilities for the Sugo Pack.

Product Link: http://silverstonetek.com/products-sugo-pack.htm

If you have any questions or concerns about the SilverStone Sugo Pack don't hesitate to post. Below are a few additional pictures of the bag in action.

Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Hi,

I'm hoping you can help!

I'm interested in getting a Sugo case as a gaming rig to use at home and take to LANs. I've been considering the SG03 and SG04 (with or without the handle - except I've not found anywhere in the UK selling it without the handle yet). I'd prefer to go for the SG04 for the improvements it has over the SG03, but I also like the look of the Sugo Pack and am concerned that it won't fit (with or without handle).

Can you help please?

Thanks

Stephen

PS Your reviews of the cases were really helpful!

Comment

Just in case anyone happens to have the same questions as me...

I actually contacted SilverStone and they replied very quickly with a useful answer - I'm very impressed!

So the SG04 is not available in Europe and the SG04-H will not fit in the Sugo Pack.

Because of this I've decided to go for the SG03 (even though I think the SG04 is better looking) as I like the idea of a good bag that will not only carry the PC but protect it from bumps and scratches.

Comment

Hi,

Is there a desktop Linux revolution?

Comment

Working...
        X