Test suites that need an option value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test suites that need an option value

Hi. I wanted to know if there was a way to specify arbitrary user supplied options for test-suites which is currently available with test-profiles (using PTS 4.2.0).

With test-profiles it appears if one does not create Option/Menu and simply specifies an Identifier and DisplayName, phoronix-test-suite will ask the user for input. I've developed a custom test that for testing networking that requires typing in an IP address. I am able to run different versions of the test multiple times using the "Test All" setup when menu entries are filled out and do not match the "auto"-identifiers. However, I've played around with test-suites and it seems there is no code in the parser that allows for an option such as the IP address to be designated to every single test.

Is there a way to implement this? Alternatively is there a way to simply get the test-suite to execute all of the Execute tags one by one with the prompts that would normally come up. I could easily write an answer file and then pipe it in.

Thanks,
    Jon
Working...
X