Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested In Linux Benchmarks Of The AMD "Carrizo" A8-7410?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested In Linux Benchmarks Of The AMD "Carrizo" A8-7410?

Phoronix: Interested In Linux Benchmarks Of The AMD "Carrizo" A8-7410?

I'm hoping to carry out some AMD Carrizo Linux performance benchmarks in the days ahead on Phoronix, are you interested?..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Let me guess, its CPU performance is abysmal, its GPU is capable of running 4+ years old games. AMD CPUs are unworthy of remembering until Zen gets released.

Don't waste your time, Michael.

Comment

Yes please. It would be nice to see a Llano vs Trinity vs Kabini vs Carrizo

Comment

It's a Carrizo-L. Little updated, higher clocked version of A8-6410. Beema in other words. Nothing new here.

Wait for big Carrizo with Excavator cores.

Comment

It would be nice to test AMDGPU, but is there no faster APU? You should test the top notch one IMHO.
          ## VGA ##
          AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
          Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

if it's not full Carrizo don't bother with it.

Comment

I would prefer a small laptop with this CPU for testing. Maybe not that fast (due to heat) but more useful.

Comment

I like Cat cores, so why not

Comment

Yes, please.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                    Let me guess, its CPU performance is abysmal, its GPU is capable of running 4+ years old games. AMD CPUs are unworthy of remembering until Zen gets released.

Don't waste your time, Michael.
                    Indeed.

I'd rather see more quality articles about how awesome Nvidia GPUs are and how much AMD GPUs suck.

What about an article about Phoronix Nvidia GPU of the year?

Comment

Working...
                    X