Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rust 1.0 Alpha Released & Is Now Feature-Complete For 1.0

Phoronix: Rust 1.0 Alpha Released & Is Now Feature-Complete For 1.0

Just announced by the Rust team is the release of Rust 1.0 Alpha, a huge milestone for the Mozilla-backed programming language...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Ha, I thought this was pertaining to the video game Rust which is still in early access, I believe. You know, the one where you can run around with your schlong out.

Comment

Originally posted by leech View Post
      Ha, I thought this was pertaining to the video game Rust which is still in early access, I believe. You know, the one where you can run around with your schlong out.
      That would be Saints Row 3 or 4.

Also, it said "programming language" in the subtitle

Comment

Saints Row 3 and 4 you do have a giant purple dildo you can beat people to death with...

http://playrust.com/ is the game I was talking about. Apparently you can run around in the nude, and people were posting all sorts of hilarious screenshots on Steam. Runs on Linux, so I figured that's what he was reporting. But then I did read more of the article and saw he was referring to a programming language. It caught my eye because I had been thinking of getting the game, but I already have far too many 'Early Access' titles that are pretty unplayable.

Comment

Working...
        X