Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Unveils Tegra Note - $199 Tegra 4 Tablet

Phoronix: NVIDIA Unveils Tegra Note - $199 Tegra 4 Tablet

NVIDIA unveiled their own complete tablet design today based around their new Tegra 4 SoC, the Tegra Note. The Tegra Note is a $199 USD tablet running Android with NVIDIA's own customization and is sporting their fine Tegra 4 SoC with 72-core GeForce graphics...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Shitty SoC. Shitty tablet. Nobody wants Tegra.

Nexus 7 can't be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by LLStarks View Post
      Shitty SoC. Shitty tablet. Nobody wants Tegra.

Nexus 7 can't be beat.

Comment

but... but... but...

Comment

The screen on my new Nexus 7 is sublime. The specs on the Tegra are otherwise impressive, but they can't compete on every front. Unfortunately it seems like the screen quality is the concession here.

Comment

nvidia and open? come on, you should know better than that! From all this stupid incompetent ARM mess I predict that intel's bay trail may actually have a chance to take a serious chunk out of the tablet market. After my experiences with these toy android tablets that are pretty much useless for any tinkering I'm looking forward to what some of these bay trails offer. I just DO NOT WANT a friggin MS tax on my tablets!

Comment

1GB RAM? Hm...

Comment

Working...
              X