Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Portal Cube Shown On Open-Source Linux

Phoronix: The Portal Cube Shown On Open-Source Linux

Here's a video of the "Companion Cube" from Valve's Portal video game rendering on Linux...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTEwNzA

Will there be cake?

Comment

Hrm...

You know... If i had turned this thing to full brightness _before_ recording...

Comment

Michael's still trolling us : appealing title, nothing behind (who gives a sh*t about chinese tablet brands ?).

Comment

Hi Michael and Luc. Ain't glossy screens wonderful

Comment

The cake is a lie.

Comment

Why wasn't that titled Lima OSS driver demo?

very misleading... and Michael spent about half the article saying exactly that, so he's obviously doing it intentionally.

Comment

Congrats and keep up the good work Luc (and anyone else working on this). I've got a Mali 400MP in my tablet (Skytex Skypad Alpha2), and there will probably come a day when I feel brave enough to wipe and reinstall another OS onto it (besides Android firmware updates).

Comment

It is intentionally misleading. The news itself is arguably relevant to phoronix, but I and many others wouldn't have given it a click if not for the author intentionally making us think this had something to do with valve. The article itself holds no interest to me, yet got a +1 click. At this point I should know better, because nothing posted about valve here has been very informative at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X