Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 Linux Release To Include Editor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UT3 Linux Release To Include Editor

    Phoronix: UT3 Linux Release To Include Editor

    It's been almost ten months since Unreal Tournament 3 was released and there is still no Linux client available. There is not even any time-frame either for when the Linux support will be released...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NjcyMg

  • #2
    DNF will be released before UT3 for linux..

    Comment


    • #3
      What is DNF ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by danjeel View Post
        DNF will be released before UT3 for linux..


        Originally posted by Fixxer_Linux View Post
        What is DNF ?
        DNF = Duke Nukem Forever.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by M1AU View Post




          DNF = Duke Nukem Forever.


          Thanks !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by phoronix View Post
            Phoronix: UT3 Linux Release To Include Editor

            It's been almost ten months since Unreal Tournament 3 was released and there is still no Linux client available. There is not even any time-frame either for when the Linux support will be released...

            http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NjcyMg
            They just dont give a rat's a**.

            Comment


            • #7
              Would be nice to have DNF on linux =x
              So would great video drivers.

              When life gives you lemons, you ask for a linux port =]

              Comment


              • #8
                if by lemon you meant ut3 then that's pretty accurate.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xav1r View Post
                  if by lemon you meant ut3 then that's pretty accurate.
                  Heh... I'm going to ask you the same thing that I basically asked Forge in one of the other threads... Lay off the vitriol. Please? You're doing nothing other than venting and you're adding noise to other situations that makes it that much harder to try to prevent repeats of this debacle in the future.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BlueKoala View Post
                    Would be nice to have DNF on linux =x
                    Indeed. It would be. It's why I plan on trying to see if they'll give me the time of day in the next couple of weeks (Need to finalize the sound fixes for Bandits before doing much of anything...).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BlueKoala View Post
                      When life gives you lemons,
                      break out the Tequila and say F*** IT!

                      I think that with WarTourist starting to answer a few questions in the 5 months thread that the release is close.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by me262 View Post
                        break out the Tequila and say F*** IT!

                        I think that with WarTourist starting to answer a few questions in the 5 months thread that the release is close.
                        As a sign of agreement with Svartalf's recommendation, i will give epic the benefit of the doubt on this, and try to be more objective, but still, wartourist's new found talkativeness doesnt mean much to me.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X