Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Manager 2016 Released For SteamOS / Linux

Phoronix: Football Manager 2016 Released For SteamOS / Linux

Fooball Manager 2016 was released today by SEGA. Compared to the past where the Linux port came after the fact, Football Manager 2016 has seen a same-day release for Windows, OS X, and SteamOS/Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

fooball? what about barball and bazball?

Comment

I have never bought it since it is never cheap enough, since it is renewed each year. But it looks fun for a football fan.

Comment

I saw it and Y dismiss(ed) it. I'm not really sure what it is all about, but I hate football too much to take one for the team.

Comment

Oh goodie, I needed to work on my diving.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
            Phoronix: Football Manager 2016 Released For SteamOS / Linux

Fooball Manager 2016 was released today by SEGA. Compared to the past where the Linux port came after the fact, Football Manager 2016 has seen a same-day release for Windows, OS X, and SteamOS/Linux...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...ger-2016-Linux
            FYI FM 2015 and FM 2014 were same day releases as well.

No fact checking...

Comment

Originally posted by liamdawe View Post

FYI FM 2015 and FM 2014 were same day releases as well.

No fact checking...
              You're right, Liam. As a FM 2014, FM 2015 and FM 2016 linux user, FM has always been a day-one release and it has even been available during the two-week prerelease beta (if prepurchased).

Comment

Originally posted by benwaffle View Post
                fooball? what about barball and bazball?
                I'm more of a Quxball kind of guy myself.

Comment

Back in the 80's when Commodore 64 and Amiga's ruled the world all we knew was that fotball was a certain activity that some of the sports guys always for some bizarre reason found interesting. After all why would it be interesting? a lot of men dressed in skimpy outfits, running around with hairy legs, kissing and hugging each other in disturbing ways as soon as the ball they for some reason can't manage to kick out of the field happens to end up in a net (and I am not talking about the internet). The person guarding the net for some reason have a tendency to throw the ball out on the field again causing never ending a very bad deadlock in a loop who luckily have a break; statement included at a certain time period. A horrific activity that should not be mixed with computers at all... (kick off is a notable exception tough )

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

You should had played soccer in your childhood and not just watch it from TV, and you would not wonder a bit what's so cool with soccer

Comment

Working...
                    X