Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the wish list for porting projects HERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they can bill non-US citizens/residents before they break the $10 mark?

Comment

• Originally posted by RobbieAB View Post
      So they can bill non-US citizens/residents before they break the $10 mark?
      Yea, I guess thats it. So, would any US citizen/resident here register please? I'd appreciate it a lot, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by xav1r View Post
        Damn, this is gonna take longer than i thought. Upon registration, they say that they will send you the login/password information to you 1 week after registering, and throu regular post mail. Im not disclosing my address info to them, why cant they just send it thru email???
        Courts are...marginally...into the 21st Century...

If you're serious about this, it's worth waiting a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by xav1r View Post
          Yea, I guess thats it. So, would any US citizen/resident here register please? I'd appreciate it a lot, thanks.
          Maybe someone over at Groklaw could help...

Comment

• Originally posted by trepo View Post
            Maybe someone over at Groklaw could help...
            Okay, okay, okay... I get the hint... Lemme get a few things off of my plate here and I'll do a bit more checking off of Pacer. I suspect that the key pieces of info shouldn't run past the $10.

Truth's be known, while I'm okay with trying to chase down a rights holder for this to liberate those titles as best as I can, the end result of what I'm working at doing is a bit of a bigger deal.

Comment

• *cough* If you make it work, wouldn't it be about as big a prize for Linux gaming as we can reasonably hope for in the current climate?

Comment

*cough* If you make it work, wouldn't it be about as big a prize for Linux gaming as we can reasonably hope for in the current climate?
                I agree with that.

Comment

*cough* If you make it work, wouldn't it be about as big a prize for Linux gaming as we can reasonably hope for in the current climate?
                  Uh... Isn't working on the leads we have (nudge, nudge, wink, wink...) a bigger deal than this?

Seriously. Scoring Witchaven as a big prize? It might have a retro appeal, but it met with mediocre reviews overall.

Comment

• Er, I was referring to the, um, nudge nudge wink wink lead with my comment about it being as big a prize as we can hope to score...

Yeah, Witchaven might be cool, but it just lacks a certain... follow up potential...

Comment

Er, I was referring to the, um, nudge nudge wink wink lead with my comment about it being as big a prize as we can hope to score...

Yeah, Witchaven might be cool, but it just lacks a certain... follow up potential...
                      Ah... I misread the remark... My bad. It's late and plans didn't work like I'd hoped. Tomorrow's going to be busy and unfruitful for some of the plans for this week as well. I suppose Wednesday'll be a more likely candidate.

Comment

Working...
                      X