No announcement yet.

LGP To Start Work On Another Game

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGP To Start Work On Another Game

Phoronix: LGP To Start Work On Another Game

Linux Game Publishing is still in the middle of porting X3: Reunion and Bandits: Phoenix Rising to Linux, but they soon will be starting work on another title. This game coming to Linux, however, still isn't known...

I was all set to use some poisson interpolating algorithms, but they are too smart. They filled the missing pixels with noise instead of black.

lol this picture makes me mad. You can see everything and you can see nothing, but every hour or so you're able to recognize one more shape.
      There's a white ball on the lower right corner and a black on on the top right corner.
      In the bottom left corner there's this something that reminds me of a street and I just saw that there could be some text to the left of the white ball.
      Also, in the white ball there are written three letters (LGY?) and a fourth one, an S, is right next to the right of it.
      That was everything I see so far without doing any speculations, I have no clue

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot that there's an arrow which points to the "street"

The white ball is the LGP logo, and is probably covering up the game's name.

I was able to distinguish some things, but I've been a bit out of the loop of new games, so It didn't remind me of any I know.

(Also it seems to me that there's a kind of dinosaur/godzilla-like creature in the middle, but it could be just my imagination =D).

Oh well, if I had spent more that 2 seconds on LGP itself I'd have recognized that xD
          Don't know where you see a godzilla, however on the top left I think I see a smile, i.e. the top left "ball" is a head
          Still doesn't make any sense to me yet though.

I think you have to turn it by 180. It looks like it starts with "S" and looks like a strategy game with fire in the top-left and water in the top-right. On the bottom-right there's a minimap or something like that. I have some ideas but will wait a bit... oh and you have to download the image so you get the full 1280x1024 image, then you see things much better, and go as far away from the monitor as possible.

i was thinking along nwn2 , but it's hard to tell exactly for now :]

Originally posted by yoshi314 View Post
                i was thinking along nwn2 , but it's hard to tell exactly for now :]
                One could only wish. It would be nice if LGP could match at least Aspyr with their game offerings on the Mac.

Hmm, to me it does look like some sort of screeny from an RTS. Anyone else see some sort of boat in the bottom left corner next to some water?

Kinda a wild guess, but does anyone think it may be one of the Battle for Middle-earth games?
                  Last edited by MasterGH; 05-04-2008, 06:19 PM.

By looking on the parts of the logo that we see, I think it might be an RPG comming this year Q3/Q4.